- Handle delicate pieces with care to prevent tangling or scratching while cleaning.
- Always wear protective gloves or mitts when cleaning jewellery to protect your skin.
- Certain chemicals contained in regular household cleaners can cause damage to any stones and discolouration to the metal. You shouldn’t use these to clean your jewellery.
- Gentle and regular cleaning with a soft, lint-free cloth will keep your jewellery looking its best and help with any natural tarnishing. We would suggest cleaning after every use and keeping your jewels in a sealed bag or airtight container when not being worn.
- If it gets wet, wipe jewellery dry and buff it to a polished finish using a soft, non-abrasive cloth such as a microfibre cloth.
Store in a jewellery box
Avoid extreme temperatures
Remove before showering
Wear on dry skin
Remove before exercise
Avoid household cleaners
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist